Welcome, Sage Graduate Schools Alumni! As a graduate of the Sage Graduate Schools, you are a vital part of the extended Sage family!
Explore our new online Alumni Community!
Sage recently launched an online community for all alumni. This new community allows you to connect with classmates on social, professional, and intellectual levels like never before. It allows you to search your old friends, manage your own information, register for events, and much, much more! You can access the Alumni Community at any time through this link or the log in link at the top right of any of the Alumni webpages. If you have not yet registered on the Community, you can begin the registration process here.
Update us! As an alumni of the Sage Graduate Schools, you have benefits offered exclusively for you! Click here to view the alumni benefits and how to receive your alumni card today.
Stay connected! There are many ways to stay connected to your alma mater…
- Serve as a board member on the Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Help plan a get together in your area for Sage Graduate Schools alumni
- Become a mentor to a Sage student or alumni
- Serve as a Career Volunteer or receive Career Assistance through engaging with the Career Planning office.
- Volunteer to sit on alumni and student panels, attend Admission events and so much more!
- Help invest in the future of Sage and its students by providing a gift to The Sage Fund for Excellence
Privacy of Alumni Data
It is the policy of The Sage Colleges (TSC) not to release alumni records, information regarding individuals, or lists of names of alumni or former students, unless the request is for a TSC-related activity or TSC-approved functions, e.g., Alumni and/or Reunion Weekends. Further, no records or information regarding alumni or lists of alumni names will be released regarding anyone who has requested such information be kept confidential, i.e., has requested “no contact.”
Access to information on former classmates or other alumni is not permitted. However, the Office of Institutional Advancement (IA) operates a free alumni locator service. If a valid address on the alumnus/a in question is available, the IA Office will notify them that a fellow alumnus/a is looking to contact them. The IA Office will provide the alumnus/a with your name, how to contact you, and the reason for your inquiry.